Key Idea: The resurrection brings living hope to a dying world
I. Recognize the reality of religion
- We all live in light of God.
- We are all worshipers.
II. Reorient your life to God
- God cannot be a product of what we imagine.
- God is far greater than what we can imagine.
- God’s judgment will be more fearful than what we imagine.
III. Rest in the hope of the resurrection
Three ways the resurrection offers hope:
- The resurrection is the proof that God truly forgives.
- The resurrection allows us to see our story as part of a much bigger story.
- The resurrection is not just about a historical event, but about a living Savior.