Session 11 – Small Group Study Guide
Download: Word | Download: PDF
- What about the testimonies encouraged you?
- In this past year, how have you seen God take something seemingly bad and use it for good in your life? How can this encourage you in the midst of a difficulty you’re experiencing now?
- How has God answered your prayers and what have you learned about Him through that?
- In this season of life, what are ways you can magnify God in thanksgiving as well as trials? What areas of your life can you be more deliberate in obeying Christ (work, relationships, words, resources)?
- In the devotional, Pastor Kim encouraged us to be thankful. This week, is there a way you can share with someone else what you are grateful for as a way to practice giving thanks?
- Anniversaries are great occasions to reflect upon the past year. Consider how you can celebrate God’s faithfulness this week and share with someone in your small group.
- Take some time in the small group to pray together in groups of 2 or 3.
Sharing and Prayer
- The theme of our study in John is “to awaken and advance faith.” As you think about this season, what is one area in which you’d like to grow in living out your faith? Write this down and prepare to follow-up and track God’s work in our future sessions!
- What are some ways that you’d like to apply what you just learned to that one area you’d like to grow in living out your faith?
- Share other prayer requests.