“We steward our seasons of waiting well by remembering that there is a work that God wants to do in us and through us right now.’
Suggested Worship Songs
-I Will Wait for You (Psalm 130)
-Be Thou My Vision
-What is something that you can’t wait to do again once things return to normal?
Key Verse: “For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.” (Habakkuk 2:3)
Key Idea: We steward our seasons of waiting well by remembering that there is a work that God wants to do in and through us right now.
1. What is hard about waiting during this COVID-19 season for you?
2. Even right now, what are some ways that you have already seen God working in your own heart or in the lives of others during this season?
3. What are some practical ways that you want to steward this season of waiting well by allowing God to work in you and through you? Are there any prayer requests that you would like to see answered by the time this is over?
• Pray that this season would be a time where you can really deepen your prayer life with the Lord
• Pray that God would help you to exercise discipline and self-control with the content that you are taking in, especially with the extra time at home. Pray that this would be a time of really intentional spiritual growth and learning more about God and His Word.
• Pray that in this season of waiting, we would concern ourselves most with who God is rather than questions of what or when or why.