Episode 33: Trust
“It all looks a little different right now, but in it all, we should be aspiring to glorify our Heavenly Father. Covid 19 should not push pause on our endeavors to honor Him. We need to be resolved even now to glorify God in whatever way we can. Everything needs to be about the Lord because we need Him, but also because we need Him to be honored in it.”
1. Where do I need to trust the Lord?
2. What are some tangible ways you can live for God’s Glory during this shelter in place season?
3. How have I seen the Lord make straight my paths?
FAMILY WORSHIP: Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust
Open in Prayer
– Behold Our God
Read Psalm 81:13 out loud and discuss how you need to walk more in God’s ways
Icebreaker Question: Why is it sometimes hard to do the right thing, the God honoring thing?
Key Verse: Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him,
Key Idea: We need to trust in the Lord so that He can help us glorify Him.
1. What are things we can do to glorify God during the Corona virus?
2. When was a time that you felt joy doing something that honored the Lord?
3. How can we grow in our trust of the Lord?
Spend time in prayer as a family
1. For those who are suffering or need protection
For Example: the elderly, doctors, small business owners, those with a compromised immune system
2. For the community of Lighthouse
That we would grow in faith Christ and love for one another
3. For the ministry of the Gospel
That the gospel would grow in the hearts of believers, and in the salvation of unbelievers