WWJD? (1 Corinthians 4:6-21)
Key idea: A people centered on Messiah embrace the way of Messiah and imitate models of Messiah
1. Embracing the way of Messiah (vv. 6-13)
- Embracing the way of Messiah means we don’t go beyond the way (vv. 6-7)
- Embracing the way of Messiah means we must count the cost of the way (vv. 8-13)
2. Imitating models of Messiah (vv. 14-21)
Small group questions:
- What does it mean to be a blessing to others, especially when others are not to you?
- What are some ways that we can cultivate gratitude and thankfulness?
- Have you counted the cost of following Jesus?
- Do you know anyone like Timothy? What makes them stand out?